Finding just a right speaker is a challenge. The success of an event depends on the quality of a speaker. I believe in working closely with my organizer so that I can answer queries of my audience to the best of my abilities and their satisfaction.
I speak on a variety of topics from Soul, Success, Spirituality, Entrepreneurship, Inspired living, Startups, Leadership, Management, to Love, Relating and Lovemaking.
As a professional, I have been speaking at national and international forums for over 25 years now.
This page provides the overview of what I have to offer to you. It also gives you the taste of what to expect from me.
Thank you for stopping by. Thanks for considering me . I feel honored.
What You Can Expect from ME
- Well researched talks that can address queries of your audience, and with solutions to the issues
- Interview with the key team member organizing the event, so that I can best understand how to address the queries, concerns, and problems of you and your audiance
- Post event feedback interview with the member of organizing team
- Prompt responses to either via email, phone or skype (during event finalisation and prior to the event)
- Custom resource page for your audiance for post-event use purposes
Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to Soul, Success, Leadership, Startups and Entrepreneurship, Fear and Love, etc. Here are some of the most requested topics:
- Soul, Success and Spirituality
- Inspired Series of Talks (Inspired Success, Learning, Teaching, Business, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Establishing Profitable STARTUPs
- Shaping Inspired Teams
- Success through Social Entrepreneurship
- Overcoming Fear and Embracing Love
- Making Love to Shaping Success
Thanks for considering me for your event. The next natural step is to write to my team: info(at)vishwasutras.com. Member of my team will respond to your email as soon as possible.
Please ensure that your email includes:
- Name of the contact person, contact details (phone/mobile/email), name of the institution/forum
- Name of the event, event date, event location (city/province/country), preferred language
- Your idea or expectations from me